Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New Coffeeboy Online Store!!!

Well, you've been wondering what I've been spending my time doing instead of blogging. So, here you go! We've been doing some major work "under the hood" of our online store. I know, it looks the same right? Don't be fooled dear friends, we've made some major changes and we've got a whole lot more up our sleeve.

For starters, we've created a new strategic partnership and fired up a new roaster deep in the heart of my old stompin' grounds- the Midwest. Our coffee can now reach 22 states in 2 days or less via UPS. Cool, huh?

Also, this new roasting facility roasts and ships Monday thru Thursday, so you can get your Coffeeboy fix faster than ever. Add in that we now have about three times the number of coffees available, that some of those are world exclusives, and our cool new gear and accessories section has everything from french presses to home espresso machines and things start getting exciting.

Not stoked yet? OK, we've brought the wholesale arm of Coffeeboy online and created a cool new program called TEAM COFFEEBOY so that you can get free stuff for helping your local indie coffeehouse. My next two blogs will be indepth articles on why we are doing this.

So, head on over to the New Coffeeboy Online Store and help fuel the indie coffee revolution.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I looked at your web site. It looks nice. The store doesn't seem to be working. I do web design, but not ecommerce, but I work with someone who can help with that part of things. I live in Santa Paula. If I can ever help, let me know. I'm at scottcuzzo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home