Thursday, June 09, 2005

PDA=Public Display of Affection?


Hipster PDA
Originally uploaded by coffeeboy.
I would like to give an all-out full-on endorsement to the site 43folders.com. For those of you that are into Apple, Getting Things Done, Moleskine, or anything lo-fi and cool, go immediately to this site and have a blast. It is the coolest mix of GTD, tech nerd stuff, and little lo-fi life hacks that make real sane life, in this hectic world, a possibility. One super cool thing is the Hipster PDA, a little stack of index cards, a binder clip, and a big idea that just may replace your nerdy little Palm Pilot. It is ran by a cat called Merlin Mann. He seems to get more done in a day than I do in a week, so either he sold his soul or knows something we don't. I offered to give him some free coffee for making my life better, but he replied without disclosing the location of his Super Secret Personal Workflow and Indie Rock Fortress of Solitude, so I guess he will go without the Coffeeboy hook-up until he comes clean with his location. Rock on and High five to Merlin Mann!! (I'd just like to point out that in honor of Merlinn Mann I have a set a new record for links in a blog.)

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Andrew Simone said...

I am gonna, hafta use that PDA man. it may just work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home